Saturday was the first day of Trevor's vacation, and Tristian's 6th Birthday! We had a get together in Columbia Friday afternoon/evening at my parents house. Here's the pictures from that.
Will post the pictures from Saturday tomorrow (and will be trying to post pictures from one vacation event each day until I've gone through all the vacation pics).
Monday, June 17, 2013
Introduction- This post was prompted by a fb share of a very dear friend. I often see him post or share things on subjects that I also have very strong feelings on. The link below was one of those shares-
I needed a little time to collect my thoughts and figure out how to say what I wanted, beyond just the obvious, "People are horrible." So here goes...
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Trace had a blast on them and they are relatively inexpensive compared to other keyboard options (and most certainly compared to pianos lol).
Below you can see Trace playing on the roll up piano at Grandma Irene's.
- Tristian's Birthday Pictures
- Some Heavy Stuff (rape jokes, graphic violence and...
- Roll Up Piano- Gift Idea for the Boys?
- Do You Think That's How God Feels...?
- Actors and Politicians
- Taffy Cat Goes Crazy Over Laser
- Tristian's IXL Gift Basket (for winning photo cont...
- Pre Vacation Cost $285 for $685.40 Worth ($400+ Sa...
- Grateful For #153: Celebrating with family and fr...
- Happy Birthday Tristian!
- Grateful for #152: Tristian's new bike!
- Tristian's Bday Get Together
- Grateful For #151: Cakes, Cookies, Brownies Done!
- Our Home Water Birth
- Grateful For #150: Having Vacation Clothes
- What Tristian's Birth Taught Us
- Tristian's Bouncy Vinegar Egg
- Grateful For #149: The Fence Being Back Up
- We Have DUCKLINGS!!!
- Grateful For #148: Sundays Off
- Aquarium Charm Bracelet for Aquarium Month
- ▼ June (21)